Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Destashing for Girls

So as some of you may know I have been really trying to cut back my yarn stash. I have been doing a pretty good job so far. Let's just say I can now close my yarn drawer. :) This week I crossed two more projects off of my queue. Yay!!
Last year I found this gorgeous alpaca wool blend yarn for $1.99 a skein. What a bargain. I cleaned them out and now was stuck with 6 skeins of purple yarn that I still had not used until now. I do hope to have a little girl one day Inshallah. So with wishful thinking I picked out two projects that could really be used at anytime of year.
Project #1 Modeled by Miss. Panda Bear was the Shell Stitch Pixie Bonnet from Crochetlatte.com

Project #2 was Bev's Newborn Shirt/Vest from Bevscountrycottage.com


This week I am linking up to Frontier Dreams' KCCO, CrunchyCatholicMomma's Stash Bash, and NaturalSuburbia's Creative Friday.

4 comments:

  1. That is so pretty. I love the vest. I pray you are blessed with a little princess to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty baby top.

    ReplyDelete